electriQ Portable Induction Hob - Single Table Top 2000W Digital Electric Hot Plate - LED Display
What stands out
- Use this hob anywhere using a 13amp plug
- It's really easy to move and store
- Induction technology gives you quick heat and is cool to touch
- The touch controls make it really easy to use
- Food doesn't burn onto the cool surface
Looking for a cooking solution for your student flat where the kitchen's always busy or just need an extra cooking zone to help you prepare bigger meals at home? Whatever the reason, this nifty little hob is the perfect solution for your needs. It's powerful, can be stored away and doesn't need any installation!
It uses induction technology which means it's quick to cool down and can be stored away quickly after each use. It doesn't get hot to touch, but it can heat up through residual heat so it's important to keep your eye on the handy residual heat indicator.
Ten power levels help you achieve perfect cooking results. Once you've chosen the ideal power level, set the digital timer so you are far less likely to overcook your dish. There's also a keep warm function that'll keep your dish hot until you're ready to serve.
It stays cool as you cook, so you can quickly and easily mop up and spills and splats straight away. Even if you leave them until you've finished cooking, the surface doesn't get warm enough to burn the food on, so you can still give it a quick wipe to remove them before putting it away.
- Cooking zones: 1
- Power levels: 10
- Residual heat indicators: 1
- Total power: 2000W
- Maximum pan diameter: 20cm
- High temperature protection: 3 hours
- Dimensions: H 68 x W 280 x D 350mm
- Perfect for small kitchens, caravans and student living
- Uses a 13amp plug
- Touch controls
- Child safety lock built in